Skip to content
- Clients are required to complete a medical history and consent form prior to any services.
- A 24-hour cancellation notice is encouraged; failure to provide proper notice can result in a $25 service charge. Appointments will be cancelled after a 15 minute grace period.
- Covid-19 Screening will be conducted prior to appointment. If you have any recent symptoms such as fever, cough or recent exposure please call and reschedule.
- EmpressIV Glow Services are medically monitored and overseen by a Supervising Physician. Prior to services a through medical history and evaluation is completed for patient safety.
- No Extra Guest or Children Allowed at this time.
- IV drips are administered by medically trained personnel with experience in IV Administration.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.